Thursday, October 20, 2016

15th AFFI Franchise Business Expo

The Association of Filipino Franchisers Inc or AFFI held their 15th Franchise Business Expo on October 14 to 16, 2016 at the World Trade Center in Pasay City. This is where the country's top franchise leaders gather to put their businesses on display and interact with potential franchisees. I went to the expo and was impressed with how the booths were set up and with the guest business speakers at the time.

The event was held at Hall's B and C. I was a walk in visitor so they asked me to fill up this form.


After filling up the form, I presented it to the registration area, paid the 100 peso entrance fee and I was issued this spiffy sticker tag bearing my name.



I went around the venue and it's pretty nice. People were having fun, business owners and staff were enthusiastically handing out the flyers, interacting and answering questions.     






But the best part of my whole visit is hearing Mr. Johnlu Koa, owner of The French Baker and master franchise holder of Chatime Philippines speak. His talk was certainly the highlight of the day and well worth the price of admission.


source: logo and symbol featured on this blog are the copyright of their respective companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment